- Children are taught two hours a week
- Children learn a variety of sports including; invasion games, net/ wall games, orienteering, dance, gymnastics and athletics.
- Years 3 and 5 take part in a weekly swimming session for the whole academic year.
- The school aims to take part in at least one competitive external competition a half term.
- Change 4 Life Clubs run for 10 weeks in Years 3 and 4 in order to educate selected children about healthy foods and the importance of exercise.
- The whole school takes part in an annual sports day where there are opportunities for the children to compete in their houses as part of a team, and as individuals in an individual race.
You can access our PE and Sports Premium Funding Statement 2014-15, which shows a breakdown on how we have spent our sports grant for the academic year 2014/2015.